That’s right my croissant-adoring, cheese-loving and wine-inspired masses, So Frenchy So Chic is returning in 2024 to Centennial Park with their biggest event yet. If you love everything French then you cannot afford to miss this incredible celebration of French culture in a new atmosphere in 2024. For everything you need to know about So Frenchy So Chic 2024, check out our guide to get you excited!
Where is So Frenchy So Chic in 2024?
Celebrating French culture in style is all about elegance and extravagance, which is why the team behind So Frenchy So Chic have chosen an all-new atmosphere in 2024. The event will be held in Centennial Park and more specifically at Werribee Mansion. There is nothing quite like celebrating France than doing it in a mansion.
Not only can you become awash with French culture, you can also soak up the grandeur of this vast estate in Werribee and celebrate its historical importance to Victoria while you’re at it. A short 40-minute drive or just over an hour on the train, Werribee Park Mansion is easily accessible no matter how you choose to arrive. One thing is for sure, come hungry and thirsty because this summer festival has got both covered.
Photographers will be roaming the festival in search of the best-dressed attendees. The three winners will be awarded a Champagne Brut Magnum 1.5L – so be sure to have your best threads on for your chance to win some bubbles and the coveted title of best dressed!
When is So Frenchy So Chic?
This epic celebration designed for any form of Francophile is taking place early in 2024, on January 14th. The festival timing couldn’t be more perfectly timed in the peak of summer, meaning you can enjoy Champagne under the sun while you toast the start of a new year.
So Frenchy So Chic will run this year from 11:15 am – 8:00 pm and with daylight savings in full swing you can count on plenty of sunshine for the entire day if you’d like to come a little later in the evening.
Here are some of the workshops that you can expect at So Frenchy So Chic:
- Wine Tasting Workshop: Sommelier Pierre Stock, with over 25 years of culinary expertise, will lead a wine tasting workshop, offering attendees an immersive journey into the world of wines.
- Ceramic Workshops: Ceramic workshops will be guided by seasoned artisans, exploring the emotional connection between creations and participants.
- Grand Petanque Tournament: The grand petanque tournament invites guests to enjoy the quintessentially French lawn game.
- Flower Crown Workshop: The flower crown workshop allows attendees to craft regal crowns, from fresh florals , under expert guidance.
- French Language Workshops by Alliance Française: Alliance Française will offer French language workshops on themes like “Flirt à la Française” and “French travel kit.”
What to expect at So Frenchy So Chic
The So Frenchy So Chic summer festival in 2024 is their biggest and best celebration yet. The day will be filled with opportunities to immerse yourself in French culture and relax among family or friends in the epic Victorian icon that is Werribee Park Mansion.
So Frenchy So Chic has a stacked lineup in 2024 including:
- Contemporary music
- French Gastronomy including cheeses, baguettes and so much more
- Fashion and of course
- Wine and Champagne
The headline acts at So Frenchy So Chic 2024 are enough on their own to justify the ticket with acts like La Femme, Kill The Pain, Laurie Briard and Malo’ turning what has been described as Australia’s poshest picnic in the unmissable garden party of the year.
Whether you’re coming for the headliners, the food or the Champagne, it’s safe to say there is more than enough entertainment for a full day out of the house in January.
The So Frenchy, So Chic artist line up
Don’t be fooled, this French festival is more about food and enjoying the sunshine. There are some incredible musical acts that will be joining the line-up. Whether you have heard of these artists or not – the open-air stage and incredible Werribee Mansion venue will make this a day not to be missed. The So Frenchy, So Chic artists are:
- La Femme
- Kill the Pain
- Laure Briard
How to get tickets for So Frenchy So Chic 2024?
Early Bird tickets are on sale now to this incredible festival and will only set you back $75 per person. If you are coming along with kids, children under the age of 12 years get free entry, even more of a reason to get your tickets now. If you want to get yourself the ultimate So Frenchy So Chic experience then grab 9 of your nearest and dearest to get a Premier Pique-Nique Group Ticket.
The Pique-Nique Group tickets are only $199 per person and include:
- Style picnic decor for 10 guests (including children over 12 months) with low-seated wooden tables, French-themed rugs and cushions, fresh flowers and table decorations
- Two bottles of Lanson Champagne
- Two charcuterie hampers
- Two cheese hampers
- Large shade umbrella and
- A prime location in Werribee Park Mansion
Tickets are selling fast so get in quick and secure your spot at So Frenchy So Chic 2024. Be sure to check out what’s on in Melbourne, and check out our Instagram and Facebook to see the areas we are enjoying!